- Control multiple street lights from single feeder for either single or multiple phases.
- Timely ON / OFF schedule that can be monitored and changed via SMS.
- Get alerts in case of theft / fault in the lights.
- Reduce your electricity bill by up to 30%.
- Centralized monitoring and control of lights with reporting.
- Get current readings and device fault details on SMS.
- Get detailed electricity consumption reports.
- Specially tailored solutions to match your requirements, from design to delivery for OEMs.
- Single electronic unit (DCU) shall support one phase or three phase feeders.
- Electricity saving modes:
- Time based scheduling and ON / OFF control with day light harvesting.
- Sunrise / sunset based scheduling for summer / winter season.
- Secure cloud based graphical user interface for collecting real time data with ability for further analysis.
- Support for smart phone for monitor and control and alerts.
- Fault detection alarms and events informed via email / SMS.
- Daily / monthly / weekly reports:
- Phase wise electricity consumption.
- ON / OFF audit reports.
- Fault and error notification.
How it works?
- Single data concentrator unit is installed at the feeder level for single or multiple phases.
- The phase is re-routed through the panel to give the panel full control of the phase.
- Lights are operated on the basis of the pre-fixed schedule.
Schedule can be made flexible by daylight harvesting using either panchang or light sensors.
- Multiple fail safes to detect events like tamper, power loss, faulty lights and email / SMS to inform
them in real time.
- Street lighting
- IT campus lighting
- Bridges and tunnels
- Hazardous locations
- Industrial lighting
- Pathway / Roadway
- Warehouse / Parking Lot
- Q. Is it possible to turn off lights manually?
- A. Yes, the solution supports manual override feature.
- Q. How can we change the ON / OFF schedule?
- A. ON / OFF schedule can be changed through any of the below user touch points
- Smart phone application
- Cloud based application
- Q. Would we get an alert if a light is not working?
- A. Yes, the data concentrator has fault detection logic to inform of a faulty light. The basic solution however cannot pinpoint an individual failed light, the premium solution can pinpoint to individual failed light.
- Q. How is metering for the solution done? Do I know consumption of every individual light?
- A. The basic solution finds the consumption for an entire phase at the feeder level using a energy meter.
- Q. Do I need continuous Internet access every day to turn lights ON / OFF?
- A. No. You need to schedule on the server once and it shall be stored on the DCU and can work without Internet connectivity.
- Q. Do I need to have a cable modem or does the solution also work on GPRS?
- A. The solution works on GPRS and cable modem is not required.
- Q. Do I need one SIM card per lighting panel / light pole?
- A. No. The solution is based on low power radio frequency and one SIM card shall be required for every feeder level controller (DCU).
- Q. Is the solution weather proof / tamper proof?
- A. Yes. The solution is weather and tamper proof and give appropriate alerts in case of tamper.
- Q. Is this solution readily available / can we see a demonstration / can we get a trial?
- A. Yes, the solution is readily available and you can see the demonstration. For more details, queries and expert advice, contact us..