- Control multiple street lights from a gateway.
- Timely ON / OFF schedule that can be monitored and changed via mobile or cloud application.
- Alerts in case of bulb theft or faults.
- Reduce your electricity bill by up to 30%.
- No additional wiring or change of devices needed.
- ON / OFF control for
- Single lighting panels
- Multiple fixture panels
- Centralized monitoring and control of lights with report for energy consumption.
- Get current readings and device details on cloud or via email.
- Get detailed electricity consumption reports.
- Specially tailored solutions to match your requirements, from design to delivery for OEMs.
- Automated ON / OFF control of individual lights without extra wiring.
- Single gateway shall support up to 300 lighting poles.
- Supports mesh network for coverage of tens of miles.
- Electricity saving modes:
- Time based scheduling and ON / OFF control with day light harvesting.
- Pre-defined templates for one in two, one in three or customized ON / OFF.
- Individual lights dimming as desired.
- Override support to ON / OFF individual lights as required.
- Light sensors / motion sensor input based control (optional).
- Easy to install, plug-n-play retrofit solution.
- Secure cloud based graphical user interface for collecting real time data with ability for further analysis.
- Support for smart phone for monitor and control and alerts.
- Fault detection alarms and events informed via email / SMS.
- Daily / monthly / weekly reports:
- Electricity consumption (optional).
- ON / OFF audit reports.
- Fault and error notification.
- User activity report.
How it works?
- WiART wireless RF modules are integrated with street light fixtures / panels.
- WiART enabled street lights form a mesh network to support hopping of data and communicate with a gateway device.
- Gateway unit further communicates with the cloud server over 3G or Ethernet backbone.
- One gateway unit supports up to 300 WiART enabled street lights and 50 hops for far reach.
- Street lighting
- IT campus lighting
- Bridges and tunnels
- Hazardous locations
- Industrial lighting
- Pathway / Roadway
- Warehouse / Parking Lot
- Q. Are there any current implementations of the solution?
- A. Yes, our solution is currently deployed in 6 villages near city of Hyderabad in South India and a variant installed in cities of Aligarh, and Kolhapur. All are in perfect working condition and we would be happy to demonstrate the same to you.
- Q. Are there any current implementations outside of India? Are there any implementations in North America or Europe?
- A. No all of our current implementations are in India. However we are currently in the process of discussing with a number of international clients and have sent three demo kits to North America, all three being evaluated by distinct lighting firms.
- Q. Are your boards customizable?
- A. Yes, our gateway boards can be customized according to form factor that is suitable to your requirement.
- Q. Are there any variants of the solution or is this the only solution available?
- A. Yes there are two solutions available, the basic solution and the premium solution. To find out more about the basic solution click here or contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Q. Does the solution work with existing lights?
- A. Yes, it is a retrofit solution and can work with existing lights and lighting panels and fixtures of all types.
- Q. Can the WiART modules be fixed in existing light fixtures?
- A. Yes, our WiART modules have dimensions of 25 X 40mm thus making them extremely small. On the off chance that the current lighting enclosure does not have enough space and it isn't possible to mount the WiART on the LED, we can create a separate enclosure to mount it on the light pole, with input for power and output for ON, OFF and DIMMING.
- Q. Our roads are not straight, will the solution still work?
- A. Yes, WiART modules have a 360 degree transmission capability making them impervious to obstacles, right angles, and curves.
- Q. Is it possible to turn off lights manually?
- A. Yes, the solution supports manual override feature.
- Q. How can we change the ON / OFF schedule?
- A. ON / OFF schedule can be changed through the below user touch points
- SMS through registered mobile
- Smart phone application
- Cloud based application
- Q. Would we get an alert if a light is not working?
- A. Yes, the WiART module can identify a failed light and send the information to the gateway. The system shall then raise an alert for such faults.
- Q. In case of light sensor based input, do we need multiple light sensors per light?
- A. No. A single light sensor for a cluster of lights is enough to sense the light and take required action.
- Q. Do I need continuous Internet access every day to turn lights ON / OFF?
- A. No. You need to schedule on the server once and it shall be stored on the DCU and can work without Internet connectivity.
- Q. Do I need to have a cable modem or does the solution also work on GPRS?
- A. The solution works on GPRS and cable modem is not required. This Q&A needs to be rewritten for Ethernet / 3G.
- Q. Do I need one SIM card per lighting panel / light pole?
- A. No. A SIM card is needed only for a gateway device not for individual lighting panels / light poles.
- Q. Do we need extra wiring / do we need special expertise for the installation?
- A. No, extra wiring or special expertise is required for installation. The solution is a retrofit, plug-n-play solution.
- Q. Is this solution readily available / can we see a demonstration / can we get a trial?
A. Yes, the solution is readily available and you can see the demonstration. We have three distinct demo kits in USA currently being evaluated. For more details, queries and expert advice,
Ask for more details.
- Q. Can we get a demo kit?
A. Yes. We have three unique kits, each with its own technical specification. Contact us and we'll be sure to send you the most appropriate demo kit. For more details, queries and expert advice,
Ask for more details.
- Q. Can we see a demo of the functionality without ordering for a demo kit?
A. Yes you can. We have a ready demo setup and would love to show you the same over skype, team viewer or any other screen sharing application of your choice. For more details, queries and expert advice,
Ask for more details.
- Q. Is your solution certified by any local or international lab / organization? Is your solution certified by FCC or CE?
- A. We haven't certified our solutions just yet; however we are more than confident that our solutions would pass all certification tests including UL and FCC, without much hassle.